Sunra - Megalovania w/o Percussion Sunra - Megalovania w/o Percussion

Man, this is really good. Very relaxing. I can imagine this during either during the walk of feels (part 1, I mean. The version with the percussion would then fit with part 2) or the judgement scene. I don't wanna spoil anything, but basically sometime during the trip to the final battle. It could use a better loop, though. I think you should fade out the string before the loop starts again.

Also, just an idea, I think maybe you can make sort of a part 3 to this if you catch my drift. It doesn't need to contain anything else from the original song. Just have more power to it.

Sunraw responds:

Thanks for the review man. I know it doesn't loop the pad, would've taken too much effort to bleed the pad into the first bar so I didn't bother lol. Yeah I could make a more intense version. I appreciate you stopping by :)

Dark Passage - sS Dark Passage - sS

There's not much criticism I can really offer than just experiment with the transitions, especially at 2:13. I think there it kinda died down too quickly. Also, I think it could've used 4 more measures in the sections before and after 1:01. I think that would've flowed more nicely into 1:07.
Sorry if I couldn't say much. DnB is just kinda difficult for me to review.

Also, is it just me, or does the percussion seem uneven with the tempo at times?

Electronic Stuff Electronic Stuff

It's a solid track. I really like how you handled that saw wave with a mood like this. But I don't think the wobble bass at :53 really fit well with this particular kind of flow. Also, at 1:24, I thought that... thing came in a bit too suddenly. Maybe if you added a few bars in the bells beforehand that would help transition into it better? That way it doesn't seem like you just went into a completely different song or something.

SoTJake responds:

Yeah, I also think that the whole song is just smaller songs mixed together. While I was experimenting on this track I tried different techniques of electronic music that I listened to and that is also the reason why at 1:24 it sounds like a whole different song.
Next time I will try to make a song that sounds like one song :D